Friday, January 12, 2007

Desperate

Tim has a systemic blood infection which he is still trying to fight off. He really is a brave strong man. I'm still not sure how I got so lucky to marry this man. I can't tell you how scared and desperate I feel heading to the hospital this morning. Tim was not responding much at all yesterday. I have to tell myself today is a new day and there are miracles everyday. Please pray harder than ever. A quick thanks to Ellie and Pipper I received your kind gift in the mail yesterday and it helped cheer me up. I also want Jerry to know I read his thoughtful card to Tim because he didn't have the strength to read it but he heard it and loved it. I hope we get a little good news today... Kathy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy, Tim and family, My heart aches for your family. I sooo enjoyed our trip to Redding to catch up with my cousins and their lives. I was impressed at the man you have become Tim. I love your family very much and pray for you each morning and evening. May you feel our Lord's strength and peace.

Anonymous said...

My mom (Tim's Aunt Kay) told me about your blog so now I have a place to let you and your girls know, I too, am praying for you three and Tim.

You are in my family's thoughts and prayers during this battle, keep your faith close. And know we are all asking God for a miracle for Tim, and strength for you.

Colleen Harrison (Aunt Kay's oldest daughter in Arizona)